About Research Group
This video contains presentation materials from Dr. Rachmawan Budiarto about Livable City Policy during our community services program.
1 Aug 2019
24 Jun 2019
16 Jul 2018
About Published Works
We do research and publish our results in international conference and reputable national and international journals.
We conduct research concerned to, but not limited to, these scientific area:
- Building Physics and Performance Simulation
- Acoustics and Audio Engineering
- Daylighting and Artificial Lighting
- Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy
- Smart System, Control, and Optimization
- Indoor Environment Quality and Human Comfort
- Wireless Communication Data
- Building Monitoring System
To advance our research activities as well as broaden the impact to the community and national policy, we strengthen the collaboration between research institution, universities, and local and center government in the country. We also join with the scientific and professional association i.e. Green Building Council Indonesia, Indonesian Building Performance Simulation Association, etc,.
Sentagi Utami, Ph.D
I am a senior lecturer in Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University. Since 2016, I have been a Head of Engineering Study Program, in Department of Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics UGM. I started my academic career in Acoustics when I took maste